really unsure if this is right?

L

Luhweez

My lexi has been constipated for a few weeks now, i've tried cool boiled water, cool boiled water with a bit of orange squeezed in, cool boiled water with a bit of sugar, which of course my health visitor told me to do. so yesterday i told her its not clearing up at all and nothings helping, so she told me to go to the gp and the doctor told me to give her heinz apple & orange diluted baby juice..now shes only 7 weeks old and this is for a 4 month + baby, he said about an ounce a day should help, but surely that cant be good for her??

I dont think a doc would recommend it if it wasnt ok :) Its like gripe water says for a month old but my doc told me to give jacob it from 2 weeks :) XxX

my sisters MIL advised her to rub some castor oil on baby's tummy when hers was constipated and didnt go for 3 days and it worked in a few hours so u can try that if baby is contipated

im sure it will be fine as it is for babies so it shouldnt have much sugar in it anyway. x

vaseline on a q-tip just insdie the bum works wonders

Alot of drinks and solids are ok from 1 month, just some babies cant handle digesting it. However you will know if she cant handle it cause she will get super colicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->