Really want another baby!

fantastica

Mum.
Reaction score
Don't have a clue where to post this, but I really want another baby! It's definitely not the right time, but i'm getting so broody! Will have to wait at least another 4 years...but probably longer!

I know it seems different because I already have a baby, it's not the same as people who don't. Tbh don't even know why I feel like this! It's already pretty hard work, don't know how I'd cope with another one!

Think it could be because I had so many problems through the pregnancy (emotionally...one scare but al was fine, nothing physical..wasn't ill or anything), and with the birth, nothing went as planned at all for the beginning of my baby's life...feel like I want to put it right, but can't with my son.

Anyway...think I might be joining WTT! Sorry this is long!!

Well, however long you have to wait, you'll always be welcome in WTT :D and i wish you good luck in the future.

Welcome to WTT, hopefully we can make your time here enjoyable! We are all a little loony with waiting I think :wacko:

I dont think it makes a difference people without kids will disagree with me i am sure.. I want another baby just as much as i did before having my son. I am trying again when my baby turns 1 in Feb as I am 35 and dont want to wait around much longer. If I was a bit younger I would like to wait another few years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->