Really weird cycle need advice

Janie66

Husband Dave,2 daughters
Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive not been on here for a while, so hi to everyone.

Im aged 45 ( I know I'm old :( ) Ive been TTC for a fair while now, I have had most tests done that I can under the NHS ie FSH,LH Progesterone test all came back fine, was told I am not near menopause yet! But I have had a really weird cycle this month, my previous AF to this early one was on 25th Oct but 6 days late, I did a HPT, but was a BFN, this af was a normal bleed and length which is 4-5 days bleed, 16 days later I start AF again, now this has never happen this early, think most ive been early was 5 days before, which is rare, and the length of the bleed on this early period was 7 almost 8 days, Im am still slightly spotting now in fact! I took myself to the GP who asked me usual questions, told them I am TTC but not hopeful considering my age etc, he want me to have an internal scan to just check all is ok inside, but told me not to worry as he doesnt think its anything untoward going on, considering how regular I usually am, and stress could be playing my cycle up, which I have had stress just recently. But I now keep worrying about this cycle, has anyone else had a cycle like this, did it happen again to you? did you find out what cuased it? I keep wondering if I was preggers at some point, but dont make sense because I could not have fallen pregnant in 16 days after last af,my GP never mention a possibilty of maybe I was pregnant, urgh this in itself is causing me stress now

Oh I forgot to say, up until late Oct I was having some chinese treatment for infetility, acupuncture and some herb tablets, could this had mucked up these last two cycles? any one with experiance of using Chinese treatment doing this?

I am a little confused, your last AF was Nov 25th?

I am a little confused, your last AF was Nov 25th?

I had an af on 25th Oct, which was 6 days late, but then 16 days later i had another af start, and i bleed for 7-8 days for that one and as of today I am still spotting. x

I guess I am slow bc it's Saturday, it's not Nov 25 yet...was this last year? Please don't be offended by my idiocy, lol.

I guess I am slow bc it's Saturday, it's not Nov 25 yet...was this last year? Please don;t be offended by my idiocy, lol.

no your not slow, its me that is :dohh:so sorry, I meant oct 25th :dohh: ill edit that part, xx

:haha::haha::haha::hugs: Ok, then...could you tell us what type of herbs you have been taking and stress could totally be a factor.

:haha::haha::haha::hugs: Ok, then...could you tell us what type of herbs you have been taking and stress could totally be a factor.

too be totally honest i dont know what was in the herbs tablets I think dong quai and black ghosh was it them along with few others, i remember my Chinese dr telling me this, i did one hour of acupuncture too a week too, I was taking these tablets for about 5 weeks before I stopped them 4 twice a day, I stopped them because I moved house and just didnt carry on due to the distance, moving house is my stress as I was staying with family for a few weeks too as we was waiting for contracts to be signed xx

I think it could be a combination of the two; since this really is abnormal for you, I do feel that everything is fine in there...:hugs:

Oh, but if you can find out what was in those tablets, I'd do so before taking them again.

Oh, but if you can find out what was in those tablets, I'd do so before taking them again.

Will do, I stopped them but still have one last box somewhere in my packing boxs, Im still living out of boxes, god I hate moving drives me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->