Really weird. Freaked me out.

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so laying on the lounge on my left side not fully laying down kinda sitting up resting against the back of lounge when all of a sudden the room started spinning literally spinning it has really freaked me out what was it. I know it's not low bp as its gone up and was 122/74 on Saturday. What could this of been?

Dizzy spells can be caused by a lot of different things. I would mention it to your midwife, especially if it becomes a reoccurring thing.

Have water and be careful getting up and like pp said defiantly mention it to your midwife.. I had pregnancy vertigo constantly like it seriously did not stop for weeks in the first tri. It's the worst feeling in the world when it's relentless. Hope it's stopped for you..

I have a appointment tomorrow so will mention it then. I feel really drugged up now. Drinking lots of water so can't be dehydration

Vertigo can be caused by a virus -- perhaps it's that? Let us know what your midwife says. xoxo

I get vertigo during spring or autumn when nasal congestion is at worst. Nasal congestion can also be worse during pregnancy so maybe this is it?

I don't have any congestion I don't think. No snotty noses or anything. It was just weird. I'm so used to fainting from low blood pressure but this was nothing like it. It was like I was about to have a fit it something. Hopefully my mw can give me a clue tomorrow

I get vertigo, had it before I was pregnant it sometimes happen due to way you were lying I have to be really careful how I lie. Hope your feeling better now xx

Feeling very dopey like I have had pethadine ( only drug I've ever had so cant compare to anything else lol)

Feeling very dopey like I have had pethadine ( only drug I've ever had so cant compare to anything else lol)

I feel very dopey after I've had an attack, but if your in any doubt contact doc or hosp xx

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so unless I get worse ill wait until then. It's 6:30 pm here so about to put lo's to bed xx

Also inner ear issues cause vertigo that is where mine stems from! It almost makes you feel like a drunkard without the actual effects of being mentally impaired just the physical stuff! I nearly blacked out my first attack because I had no idea what was going on and sat up super fast! *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->