Really weird morning sickness??? on and off?

Unexpected212

Reaction score
My morning sickness is really weird. With my first two I was just constantly nauseas and occasionally sick for like the first 10 weeks or so.

This time I will have a few days of nausea/puking badly/not being able to eat and then a few days of feeling perfectly normal and eating what I want and then back to being sick.

I was fine the last two days and then I had breakfast this morning and can't stop being sick.

All weekend I was really sick and then just went to feeling a bit of nausea...

Is this normal?!

It's like I'm mega pregnant. Then don't feel pregnant at all. Then mega pregnant again. I've lost five pounds in a few weeks!

I've seen a few people on here say that their morning sickness got worse with each pregnancy, and a few say it got better with each pregnancy. But the overwhelming consensus is that symptoms do come and go in normal pregnancies. Your hormones are doubling roughly every 2-3 days, so perhaps the good days you have are before they have doubled (your body gets used to the amount of hormones), and then when they have completed doubling, you feel bad again. I've been much sicker, sooner this pregnancy, and I take it as a good sign! Also, I've had a couple days where I felt fine and I just tried to enjoy it instead of worrying. :hugs:

Mine got worse with every pregnancy. This is my third and I have HG though since yesterday there's been a drastic improvement. This is the first morning I haven't vomited. I can't handle smells though at all. They really really get to me. It's strange how symptoms come and go sometimes...

Yeah smells are what set me off! everytime I change a nappy or empty the potty I want to be sick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->