really worried!!

Wantabean

mumma with a new surprise
Reaction score
ok so i went out with a girlfriend for her bday on tuesday the 4th jan and came home and dtd for the first time in about 4 months. heres wot im worried about!! The condom burst :dohh: and now im worried incase i get pg again. i would love another baby soon but im freaking out coz Cams results arent back yet and surely my body isnt ready. i know the chance of me being pg so soon is very slim but i have always gotten pg at the drop of a hat its just the being pg part thats my problem. dnt know what to do. dnt even know wen im due af!! havent had one yet. any thoughts on subject? xxx

Not sure I'm afraid but I have heard that you are at your most fertile shortly after giving birth. I hope that things work out the way you want them to. x

doctors (etc) normally say wait about 6-9 weeks til you have sex. mainly so you can have your post natal check up, and you are most fertile within the first couple months of having a baby.

i constantly got pestered by my midwife and doctor to get some contraception for about 4 months after my son was born.
i didnt have my first period until my son was 3 months old too. it can take a few months for it to start. also, we didnt dtd for about 9 weeks after birth, i was scared lol. but we only occasionally used a condom.

each person is different.

erm i suppose the only thing you can do is wait it out. sorry. wish there was a better answer i could give you.

thanks girls :) i had my post natal checkup already but they didnt say too much. i would love another baby but im terrified something will go wrong again. think ill do a test on the 18th coz thats 2 weeks after if i dnt have af by then. i feel so stupid for letting this happen :dohh:

even if af doesnt show then it doesnt necessarily mean you are pregnant. keep in mind that your body is still trying to get over birth, if you dont start and you get a bfn then its best you speak to your doctor.
i hope you get the answer you want. x

yeah i know that but i figured that if i was pregnant it would show by then lol will go to docs if af hasnt showed by feb. xxx

umm, how easily did you fall pregnant before?

very very easily lol i had implant out in jan then got :bfp: by end of jan. mcd in feb then got pg again by end of march. my other 4 mcs were all within months of each other 2. as soon as one happened i was pg by the following month so yeah very easy. thats the only reason im worried, if it didnt happen so easily then i wouldnt be as stressed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->