Rear facing light weight stroller?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
So we have a bugaboo cameleon and i love it. maddi is still in the carry cot, but have been after a light weight stroller for quick trips, that folds nice and small, for when shes big enough (she's currently a bit too small for the pushchair bit on our bugaboo).

any suggestions?

my only requirement (other than light weight and folding small, i have a bettle car) is that is faces towards me and outwards.

any suggestions for a second stroller?

thanks guys x

edit - forgot to mention that i have had my eye on the silvercross dazzle and that was the one i was going to get but don't think it faces towards me x

no the dazzle only faces towards you when it has the carrycot, unfortuantly i don't think there are many lightwight ones that face both ways, except maybe the loola but that has some bad reviews ,

I'l have a nosy though!! x

thanks so so much kaci, i thought that about that about the dazzle. i don't mind maddi facing outwards i just like to have the option. thanks again honey x

i was in this position too dont think there are any light weight strollers with this option i searched hi and low and ended up getting the loola which has bad reviews but every pushchair has a bad side but everyone is different some love it some hate it try it out in a store if you can and they may have afew more i know mothercare do there own brand and one faces both was but i think its about the same size as what your using x

Icandy cherry is lightweight. Not sure if it would meet what you want though.

xxx

thanks littlelady i was thinking about doing that :)

amy - i too was thinking about the icandy, but not sure if its too much like my bugaboo, i had a look at it in johnlewis today and really liked it, i was just thinking about something to keep in my car, my bug fits in my bug (he he!sorry :blush:) but i would like just a 'popping out' kind of stroller... oh if i wasn't so indecisive :dohh: x

Popping out strollers dont do rear facing im afraid. I bought a silvercross pop though, its great for popping out

xx

Carly the pop is fab for nipping out, and at Maddi age she is getting the curiosity where she doesn't want to see mummy's face all the time!! :lol:

Carly the pop is fab for nipping out, and at Maddi age she is getting the curiosity where she doesn't want to see mummy's face all the time!! :lol:

your completely right, i'm sure she gets bored of my face :rofl: i might have to have a nosey in mothercare :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->