• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rear Facing Prams

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I'm desperate to get a Rear facing pram and my LO is getting too big for the carry cot in my pram and the next option is forward facing. But i like to be able to see her. I have seen the Pliko Switch which does rear facing as a pram but is a little out of my budget.

Just wondered if anyone knew of any others and if you could recommend any?

xxx

loola is quite good in argos cat. My friend has it and her little girl is 2 and still faces her mum

I was going to suggest the loola.

We had this last time and it faces both ways. It folds quite compact but i found it a little bit heavy going up and down kerbs. Although we had the very first loola that came out 4 years ago so the chasis could be lighter now.

Both the loola and the streety (both from BebeConfort) are both rear and forward facing

Theres this on on ebay thats not too bad pricewise https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-HAUCK-J...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->