Reasons for late period????

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I need your help as my doctor is useless. I am on the pill and af visits every month when I have the 7day break. I haven't missed any this month and there is no reason why it wouldn't have worked. I took my last one on tues yet no sign of af!! I am getting negative pregnancy test results. All the doc has said is it could be stress :-(

Any ideas??

Thank you x

Stress can delay ovulation so could cause your af to be late, do you know if/when you ovulated?

Also Af can sometimes be skipped on the pill if it blocks ovulation.

Other thoughts, has your diet changed? If your weight has changed that could cause af to disappear as can intense exercise.

Sometimes its just one of these things hun, if you have taken your pill properly and your preg tests are neg I'm sure its nothing to worry about:hugs:

I agree with mummy3, stress, change of diet, lack of sleep, illness, Change in Schedules, Change in Medications, Being Overweight or underweight, Miscalculation, Peri-Menopause, Menopause may interfere in your metabolism resulting in delaying periods. Check if you had any of this interference. Relax your mind. Everything will be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->