• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

reasons for waiting

My husband and I are waiting due to my job situation. We moved from Texas to Indiana in October and couldn't find a job. I finally found one but will be a temp for 6 mos. So, once I am permanent we'll talk about ttc. I want to go off my bcp's in October and ttc in Jan '09. I am hoping when we have our talk that my husband will agree to it. If not then April '09 at the very latest. I don't want to start any later than that due to my age. I am 32 so I know my clock is ticking. My husband wants to buy a home first too. I don't think it is necessary before we ttc but would be nice.

Sandy

Until now my fiancee has been hemming and hawing about rying for a baby. Last night he asked me with or without and I told him it was up to him so we didn't use anything. It wasn't a conscious effort to try but a step in the positive direction for it.

we were trying but ive recently decided to continue vet school instead of stopping after vet tech! if we are not pregnant this month we are going to wait!!

We were TTC but are now on a break for awhile due to 3 m/c's in the past 6 months, & my sister is getting married in 13 weeks so we thought we would wait until after the summer than start trying again.

We were TTC but are now on a break for awhile due to 3 m/c's in the past 6 months, & my sister is getting married in 13 weeks so we thought we would wait until after the summer than start trying again.

I cant imagine how you feel, as i just had a miscarriage at 12 wks and it kills me to wait but i have to due to being mid term in uni if i fall pregnant now. Just 6 months to wait:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->