Reasons to feel blessed :)

L

LilMiss_91

I feel blessed today because I have made it to 12wks and I can feel my tiny baby wriggling in my tummy <3
After my loss this makes me feel incredibly lucky and it has reminded me not to take anything for granted. So I feel blessed for having learnt that lesson too even though I had to learn it through such horrible means.

Why do you feel blessed today? :)

I feel blessed that I'm having another little girl :) and that my nausea is easing off! Xx

Feeling blessed that this baby is healthy and my 2 boys are perfect. I'm also so blessed that dh works 2 jobs for me to be home with them!

Awesome thread!!!!!!

I am so blessed that I'm 13+2 today and that baby is healthy, and according to the tech IT'S A GIRL!!!!! And dh works hard for me to stay home also!!!

I feel blessed because I had my 8week 5 day scan and I seen our bubba wriggle & had a strong heartbeat :) xxx

I feel incredibly blessed to have had a wonderful scan yesterday and to know that everything is going well.

Blessed to have sore boobs and be tired, and enjoy my pregnancy symptoms.

So, so blessed to be looking forward to all the excitement of the next 7 months... and the years after.

I AM BLESSED because GOD has given me everything I asked for and more. The financial blessing, the benefits package of my job, my savings, my relationship growing deeper, and now after 97 days from my MC HE has given me another child growing inside of me. HE is in the BLESSING season right now!

I'm blessed to be snuggled up beside my gorgeous little boy and hubby...and that the anti-nausea meds are working! sweet relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->