Reasons we love 'em!

LittleBoo

Intactivist Mummy!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd start this, a little place where you can tell us why you love your OH and dedicate some kind words to him/her!

Here's mine:

My Chiff, he's a hard worker, does 6 days a week working in manual labour and delivery, and yet for the past few weeks has come home, cleaned the house (inc. mopping AND cleaning the cat box!!) and made me little snacks to help my nausea. He's an amazing stepdad to my son, even though he has no real previous experience with children, Jack looks up to him so much, he wants to do everything Charlie does!

He always puts a smile on my face, drives me wherever I need to go (sometimes with a moody face but bless him he is tired!) and can't wait to start planning for our new arrival. He's been looking up how to be a great birth partner, and when I'm aching all over he gives me a full body massage. He never makes me feel guilty for being a moody cow, he just makes me laugh instead!

He's mine and Jack's hero, we love him forever and hope he never changes!

PS he also let's me steal his phone to jump on here :D

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs148.ash2/40758_1568298481863_1067460991_1635814_597087_n.jpg

Jack and Chiff fixing the hoover! :happydance:

Ah, thats lovely!!

Ok, here's mine!

My husband is the most loving and devoted guy I have ever met. He accepts me for who I am and loves me no matter what. When I am having a pj day and can't be bothered to wear make up etc, he still tells me that I am beautiful!
He is an amazing father, he adores our daughter and does a fantastic job with her!
He is a hard worker, doing long shifts and travelling a long way to work. Sometimes he can be gone for 15hrs, but will still call on his way home to ask if I need him to pick anything up.
He helps around the house and on days off or when he is on a late shift, he does the early feed and brings Holly downstairs so I can get a lay in and rest.
I know my husband inside out and he knows me the same, even if we argue we will sort it out there and then. He is honest, kind, loving and just fantastic really!!

Here is us together: (sick bucket alert!!)https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/allievengeance/valentinesweekendwithstuinscotland033.jpg

Aww :) haha my OH's head has grown 10 times it's normal amount since reading that post!

:rofl: I aint letting mine read it! he knows what I think, he doesn't need to know I tell the world :haha: I'd never hear the end of it!

Haha starting to think I shouldn't have let mine read his, though it seems to have motivated him to continue the good behaviour... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->