Rebecca, Becky, Becca...

BeccaMichelle

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Is it just me or do we seem to have an oddly high number of Rebeccas (and their derivatives) hanging around in third tri these days? :):shrug:

Seems like every time I turn around there's another new Becky or Bec posting in here.

Just thought it was kinda funny how many us of there are in here!! (I never thought it was that common of a name.)

Are you a Rebecca? Come say hi! :hugs:

hi im a rebecca too but prefer bekki!!! so many diff spellings too! lol :hugs::hugs::hugs: to all the other rebeccas! xxx

Yup! My friends and family can never agree on what to call me! I get Rebecca, Becky, Becca, Becks, and Bex!

I have to say... the funniest name story I have is when I had two different groups of friends in high school who didn't really hang out with each other. One group called me Becca and the other Becky and one day a couple people mixed and it took them forever to realize that Becca & Becky were actually the same person!

Number7 - That's one way that I've never actually spelled Becky!! One of my uni friends spells it Beccie but had never seen Bekki! :D

Me me me me Im becky too though im still Rebecca when im in trouble with mum even at 32 lol . Hi all you lovely ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->