"Reborn dolls"?? I'm going crazy.

ButternutBabe

Reaction score
I am so emotional and clingy this evening. Far far more annoying and mushy than I usually am. I watched a documentary on reborn dolls (super realistic new born baby dolls) and it led me to thinking about what if I never conceive, what if I have a kid and it hates me, what if I have a child and something horrible happens to it.. I'm not even pregnant, have only been TTC for a few months, and I know I'm just being ridiculous but my brain is just like blargh.

I feel like I could start crying at the drop of a hat and there's literally no reason for it.

Your child will never hate you :( why would you think that.
You have as much chance as anyone else to have a happy, healthy baby and I think it's time for some pma- positive mental attitude ! You're not alone in having worries but these are all silly little things that you shouldn't let hinder the enjoyment and excitement of trying for a baby. What if's.... what if you have the most beautiul healthy baby who makes you realise you never knew love before like this and she grows up idolisin you and bringing you a lifetime of joy along the way
.... what if 😊

Your child will never hate you :( why would you think that.
You have as much chance as anyone else to have a happy, healthy baby and I think it's time for some pma- positive mental attitude ! You're not alone in having worries but these are all silly little things that you shouldn't let hinder the enjoyment and excitement of trying for a baby. What if's.... what if you have the most beautiul healthy baby who makes you realise you never knew love before like this and she grows up idolisin you and bringing you a lifetime of joy along the way
.... what if 😊

I'm in a much better mood today, I don't know why I was so down about everything last night. Thank you :hugs:

Glad to hear you're doing better :)

We all get these thoughts, or doubts rather, every once in a while. I'm sure all the girls here understand. We're all together on this roller coaster called "trying to conceive" lol. It is perfectly normal to have emotions about a baby's well being or even wondering how hard it will be to become pregnant. I still wonder to this day if I'll ever be able to visit the birth center again after three previous losses...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->