Reccommed me a concealer for dark circles

LoveCakes

Reaction score
I only really use concealer for under my eyes. I'm really pale so they seem darker even if I've had plently of sleep.

I'm willing to pay a bit more to stop people asking me if I'm ill!

Best concealer I've ever used for dark circles is kick-ass by Soap & Glory :thumbup:

If you find a good one let me know. Even YSL touche eclat or whatever its called dont cover my permanent panda eyes :( maybe I just don't apply them right xD

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer and Corrector.
It's two products: one pink-based and one yellow-based. Between the two, my bruise-coloured undereyes finally blend in with my very pale skin. :thumbup:
https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/5878/15927/index.tmpl
https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com...s/Best-Sellers-Face/Corrector/SS11/index.tmpl

Estee Lauder Ideal Light brush on illuminator, I love it.

I've tried various different ones but always come back to YSL touche eclat - it's the best one I've used :flow:

I have just bought one off Amazon. W7 Camoflage. It was only a couple of quid.

It has 5 colours in it which you can blend together for your shade.

I have tried a couple of times and really pleased with it considering the price

Suggestions above are great, particularly Bobbie brown, Benefit and Estée Lauder products. I also love MAC moisturecover, Nars and Kevyn Aucoin concealers. I also CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT YSL touché éclat, but please bare in mind this is not a concealer, it's a highlighter. It's not recommended to be used alone and you only need to use a very small amount. I put on my foundation, then my concealer, then the touché éclat is put on all around the eye, about 4 dots all around the eye dabbed with my finger so it blends in with my concealer more naturally. It just brightens up the whole area and makes your eye area look fresher. Also, regarding concealer, i use mac foundation right now in nc30. People usually say to use the same shade of concealer but that's not correct, I use a shade or two lighter, so I use mac moisturecover (concealer) in nc20. I blend it all over the eye area then lightly buff it out down the face, in a sort of triangular shape. Makes your makeup look SO much more flawless.

Suggestions above are great, particularly Bobbie brown, Benefit and Estée Lauder products. I also love MAC moisturecover, Nars and Kevyn Aucoin concealers. I also CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT YSL touché éclat, but please bare in mind this is not a concealer, it's a highlighter. It's not recommended to be used alone and you only need to use a very small amount. I put on my foundation, then my concealer, then the touché éclat is put on all around the eye, about 4 dots all around the eye dabbed with my finger so it blends in with my concealer more naturally. It just brightens up the whole area and makes your eye area look fresher. Also, regarding concealer, i use mac foundation right now in nc30. People usually say to use the same shade of concealer but that's not correct, I use a shade or two lighter, so I use mac moisturecover (concealer) in nc20. I blend it all over the eye area then lightly buff it out down the face, in a sort of triangular shape. Makes your makeup look SO much more flawless.

Great tips! Thanks!

Thanks for all the responses, I have plenty of suggestions to try out! I think I need to Boots or somewhere and try them all out.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but I use Dermablend. It is the BEST concealer I have ever used, and well worth the money.

Another vote for benefit erase paste here! Works wonders on the redness round my nose as well.

I put MAC Studio Finish concealer under my eyes first to cover the dark colour, then YSL Touche Eclat and a loose light reflecting powder on that to hide the actual crease of the shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->