Recent Miscarriage

Ah34

Reaction score
I just had a miscarriage a month ago at about 5 weeks pregnant. I am ready to try and conceive again but all I feel is anxious about it, like if I do get pregnant I will not be able to enjoy it because of fearing a miscarriage or spending the time trying to conceive scared that it won't happen. I have a child who is a teen and I haven't been pregnant in a very long time, I am in my mid 30's and feel new to this even though I have a child who is almost grown. My first pregnancy was in my teens.

:hugs: I am so sorry for your loss. I had my first at 17 myself. And believe me, I am so jealous of my younger self! I had no problems conceiving or with the pregnancy. Since then I have had 6 early m/c. The last was twins, Christmas Day. I just found out we are pregnant again and I thought I would be scared, but there's a sense of peace that God has brought over me. You will be fine! And no matter how many children you have, it always seems like it's the 1st time all over again! Good luck, and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Thank you for your response, I am just trying to find peace with this entire process and trying to let go a bit and understand I don't have much control over what happens. I can only hope that this miracle happens for me again and not let my happiness depend on it. Congratulations to you and best wishes.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

You are right - it is very hard not having control over one's own fertility! Best wishes for another successful pregnancy, and soon. :)

i too am just coming through a miscarriage - 1st pregnancy early 30's - lost Christmas Day, am WTC as had lots of problems but would love to TTC again. seeing consultant on Thursday for hopefully some answers.

Hardest time of our lives, and i am thinking of you.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself - they say if you relax about it and enjoy the making then the little miracle happens for you xxx Well thats what i am hoping for when we can start TTC.

I think you will always worry about further losses, everyone keeps telling me not too but you are only human and it is a natural process, somehow we have to find that inner strength and just hope all we be well xx

thinking of you and sharing your worries xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->