recently found out i'm preggers!! :)

homeskillet

he or she suprised us :)
Reaction score
Hey there!!

My last period was the last week of may/first week of june... ish. I had a bladder infection the week of June 10th, and was put on antibiotics. The antibiotics made me really ill, and caused a lot of vomiting, which in return made me vomit up my BC pills, which in return caused spotting.. so I decided it would be clever to stop my BC pills, and wait until I get my period so that I can start a fresh pack in a new cycle. WRONG. Period never came! So i started doing pregnancy tests to try and figure out what was going on. They came back negative. Approx. 6 weeks ago, my nipples hurt really bad to touch, and I started peeing a lot more frequently. So, I take another HPT, still negative. I started to worry, so I went to my family doctor. She sort of giggled at my symptoms and ordered up some blood work. Also came back negative! Finally last week I had an urge to take another HPT! No fooling this time, was a clear + on the stick. I was so dumbfounded I rushed out to get another test. One that specifically said "Pregnant or Not pregnant"... Well.. it definitly said Pregnant! So now, I am waiting to see my family doctor to confirm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->