'Recharging' a teething necklace

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

Hoping you can help me out! I bought a necklace off Jac [arrived today thank you hun :hugs:] and read that running it under cold water or leaving it in the sun 'recharges' it. Is this correct? x

I think so, i went along with what i used to do with my crystals which was put in a bowl of water overnight.

ive never recharged mine but it makes sense, how often are you meant to do it, you know, im a bloody witch, youd think id know this wouldnt you :dohh:

x

:lol: thanks both, its sunny today too but hes asleep with it on at the moment :dohh:

yay glad it arrived...! I never re-charged it, lol, didn't know you had to:dohh:

How's that supposed to work? Isn't it a substance that comes out of the amber when heated that has the effect? I can't see how putting it in anything other than that would recharge it tbh.

iv never heard of 'recharging' them....hmm, will keep an eye on this, I wouldnt want to try it and ruin her necklace! :wacko:

you wont ruin it by putting it under a running tap :haha:

its to do with water being cleansing, its all very witchy lol

x

Like you said Ellie, it's witchy! TBH I wouldn't have thought it would work because amber necklaces are supposed to work in a scientific and not a 'witchy' way?

Yeah, as has been said, it's a witchy thing! The concept is of recharging crystals comes from the fact that they have an internal energy which can be 'run down'. For me, recharging often means leaving them out under a full moon, or purifying them in water. I think the amber works in a more 'scientific' (for want of a better word) sense, so unless you are using them spiritually I wouldn't worry. :)

but it cant hurt lol, as long as you wash them now and then youre recharging them without even meaning to i guess

x

Tabs has been wearing this one for like 7 months now :dohh: Am guessing its fine and have to do nothing to it :wacko:

i havent done mine and shes had hers for about the same length of time, shes just had her back teeth through without any fuss so yeh it still works

x

Yea thats a point i'm worrying and Tabs has all her teeth through :rofl:
She never had a problem with any either :wohoo:

archie hasnt taken his off from 3 months old and he has all his teeth no probs, i just leave it on now because i think hed look odd without it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->