Recommend a doppler.

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Hi girls, this question has probably been asked a thousand times but has anybody got any recommendations as to which doppler to buy?

I want the best one there is to detect hb earlier, price isnt a worry (within reason lol)

Anybody?

I was going to buy one but then thouht it would make me paranoid. Plus the one the doc used on me seemed like a good one only I couldnt tell which was the babies heart beat. Apparently some dont work till 28 weeks on dispite saying they work from 12. The angelsond one I was going for on ebay they are about £20 in total most come from china.

If you dont mind paying the Hi-Bebe doppers are very well regarded.

Avoid the Angelsounds available on eBay which say you dont need gel - they just dont work and lots of members here (inc me!) were ripped off by the same seller.

x

Thanks girls, Ive been eyeing up with hi bebe bt200 I think its called. Apparently they can work from 10 weeks!!! And the better ones have a digital display.

Might go for that one me thinx.

I took the plunge and bought the hi bebe one from ebay!:happydance:

I reckon it should be here on wed!!!!! Ill be 9w 6d then so will deffo be having a go asap!

Thanks girls!:hugs:

I've got the Hi Bebe one (? the 200 model) and have found it to be good - I tried about a week and a couple of days ago and got a heartbeat although it sometimes take some time to find. Hope you hear yours early!

My midwief recommended against a doppler.
She said shes had loads of panic phone calls because babies have moved and mummies can no longer detect a heart beat.
As i know i would panic, i decided not to get one BUT

I WANT ONE

I want one, but i know im a panicker! :blush:

I actually ordered one the other day but then backed out at the payment point. :rofl:

ooooo, i dont know!!!!!!..............

I love having one , If money is no object (Within reason) .. I would suggest a babysounds doppler its amazing , Shows heart rate loud and clear and worked from 9 weeks for me :). xx .

i think mine is angel sounds and i found it at 9-10 weeks, defo need the gel though, i can only just hear it now without the gel lol xx

I got the angelsounds today and it works fine xx

I've ordered a Babypulse one from ebay. It says it can detect the heartbeat from 8-10 weeks.

Excited!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->