Recommend me a Doppler? (UK!)

Oswin

Reaction score
So I've just had a scan, and everything's looking good, so I want to get a doppler so I can start trying to find the hb. I know it's still early, but I can't hold out anymore haha, so what dyou recommend? I'm not really looking to spend a crazy amount, but let me know what you bought.

From what I have been reading the sonoline b / c1 is a really good doppler to get. I even ordered one myself! I have read ppl in the US and in the UK using this one!

https://www.fetaldoppler.net/sonoline-c1-blue.html

I bought an angelsounds off amazon during my last pregnancy. Picked up little miss hb at 9 weeks, gave me loads of reassurance during the pregnancy. Think I paid £30 for mine a few years ago xx

I've owned both sonoline b and Angelsounds-sonoline b is the best doppler I think. Tells you the heartrate, LCD digital screen, easy to use, used by midwives in nhs.

Angelsounds was a good budget doppler though, so depends on your budget.

I bought a Sonoline B prior to my pregnancy with DS and I think it is great. I have actually dusted it off today and had a go and managed to find a heart rate of 163bpm quite quickly, was quite shocked really as only 8w2d.
I recommend the Sonoline B and if memory serves it wasn't too expensive (plus came with 2 bottles of free gel). I bought it online but can't remember where I got it from as it was 2011/2012 when I bought it. x

I'm in Ireland with lo I got the angelsounds off ebay. It was around €25.
I purposely didn't buy till 14 weeks as I didn't want to freak myself out if I couldn't find it.

If you have a tesco near you, you can order the Angelsounds doppler online and collect it in store mine was £22. It doesn't have a digital display but it gave clear sound and i love mine x

I bought the Sonoline B 3 MHz, it's great! I was able to find my rainbow at 9+1 and I use it every night now. I paid about 45$ on eBay for a new one (£30) and I didn't think that was too unreasonable. :)

Sonoline b! Has a digital display so you know it's baby heartbeat you're picking up. I found baby at 9 weeks!

I just love how the OP likes 1 persons comment but then does not thank anyone for giving her suggestions.

Ordered a Sonoline B (went for the pink haha, so pretty!) Thank girls! Hoping I find it, but if not I *will* stay sane :haha:

Haha Kiwi, having a grumpy preggo day ;) :hugs2:

Maybe just a little.

Hope you get on well with it :) xx

Ordered a Sonoline B (went for the pink haha, so pretty!) Thank girls! Hoping I find it, but if not I *will* stay sane :haha:

I just ordered the same today! Couldn't hold out any longer, saw bean at 8w and still 2w 2d till my 12 week scan, i'm going insane! Hope we both find heartbeat straight away X

I just ordered the same today! Couldn't hold out any longer, saw bean at 8w and still 2w 2d till my 12 week scan, i'm going insane! Hope we both find heartbeat straight away X

Fc for you!! I found my son at eleven weeks :thumbup: Eeeeee so exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->