Recommend me a hotel

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
We are planning to go to one but not sure which yet. I was wondering if any of you have been and if you enjoyed it?

Eta: the holiday villages aren't really possible for a big family so recommend me a hotel, we don't mind where we go, it's next May we go. The only thing it must be is all inclusive.

I've not been to a holiday village but I have been to the Splashworlds. Highly recommend the Sun Palace in Falaraki and Venus Beach in Tunisia.

I have heard excellent things about the Holiday village in Majorca xx

Splash worlds was another I was looking at! I'll look both up Natasha, thank you. We are a big family and all bar one or two of the holiday villages we'd be in separate rooms which sucks!

We looked at the Holiday Villages, particularly Menorca and Majorca. In the end, we went to a Thomas Cook Aqua one. Caretta Beach in Zante, highly recommend this hotel. 5min transfer from the Airport, All Inclusive, onsite water park, 10min walk to the beach (also has free shuttle bus), 3 further pools on top of the water park.

Friends have been to the one in Benalmedena (sp?) and Egypt. They really enjoyed these. One of the friends has returned to the one in Spain this year.

Thank you. I will look into that too.

I'm going to change the title of this thread I think as the holiday villages mean Matt and I apart with two children each :haha:

I've been to the holiday village in Marjorca and it's brilliant, they have interconnecting rooms so if you'd need two you could keep the door open so some children could be in the next apartment with the door kept open so you could see them. Also hvm do bigger family rooms to cater for larger families so in the bedroom you'd have your double bed for the adults and a single for one child, the other two kiddies on the sofa bed in the living room and a cot would be provided for your baby which you could then have in your room. I hope that helps if you wanted to consider a holiday village. I've heard blue lagoon village in kos I think is good.

The Splashworlds have interconnecting rooms in many of them :)

Salou is also fabulous for kids with the theme park and water park. We stayed at Hotel Calypso in 2011 and it was great.

As previous poster mentioned - Blue lagoon in Kos isn't a bad option through first choice, we went there two years ago and there are two rooms separate bedrooms in their family rooms. In one room there is bunk beds and there would be room for another single and then you could have baby in a cot in the room with yourself. It is a large resort with a small water park and lots of different pools and activities (LO was only 14 months when we went so didn't take in most of the activities). Kos town is only about 1 mile from the resort.

Iberostar vell Mari on Majorca via Thomas Cook.

Standard rooms have a bedroom & pull out sofas in the living room - don't know about bigger rooms although I'm sure they'll have them. A kitchen area with a fridge, cooker etc - great if you have a child under 1 with you that you want to sterilise things for!. Still all inclusive. Great kids club & about a 15 minute walk to the beach (good for wearing the kids out lol!!). The food was fantastic!! Plus it's all two stories high, large patios & lots of grassy areas for footie etc.

We went when dd was 18 months old & were due to go back this may, but I was told to cancel as my pregnancy was high risk :( Looking to go again next year!

We went to isabel hotel in Tenerife this year, I think they do two bedroom villas so that should be big enough. They have a lovely big pool and a little pool with a play park in it that's really fun. It's also near all the action and quite reasonably priced

We just came back from sensatori in turkey by Thomson and I honestly couldn't recommend it enough - it was beyond 5* we had a family room that thought of everything and it had a swim up pool which brill.
It catered for children in every way from a under 5 live show, to a kids buffett it even had a nursery on sight which was all English nvq3 qualified staff - normally I would be pretty apprehensive but it was better then some of the nursery here. You do pay a bit more but the service, staff and facilities were unbeatable!!

Prior to that we went to the Louis Phatheon hotel in pharos cyprus which is voted on of the best for young families - it was good but no where near as good as the sensatori.

We have just booked viva sunrise in Alcudia for next year. I know they have two bed apartments

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->