Recommend me a night nappy

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Probably been asked a gazillion times but as I'm starting to build up my stash I need some night nappies, thinking of getting a few so would be good if not too expensive but can revise budget for a super duper nappy :flower:

I was going to ask the same question!!!! *waits patiently for answers* :happydance:

I use a onesize bambeasy nappy, with an EcoEarth bamboo night time booster pad, (which is thirsty, thirsty, thirsty, but takes forever to dry!) covered with a 100% wool nappy cover. Totally 100% reliable. Never had this combo leak!

Yep WeeNotions Night Notions, great night nappies. I also have Holdens Landing Bedbugs, Tots Bots Stretchies and Ellas house Bumhuggers.
All work very well though if I were looking again for a newborn I would go with Stretchies and small bedbugs. WNNN only start from 15lb, I started using them from about 12lbish as Theo is so very very long I could get away with it!

:dohh: I sooo wasn't paying attention and didn't notice it was for a newborn. :haha:

You just have WeeNotions love. Dont worry Im with you, I have 8 on order...10% off was way too much temptation.

I do pretty much have WN on the brain. :haha:

Dexter managed to pee out the leg of his NN again last night though. Not sure what's going on there.

i use pop ins for night time, with the bamboo night booster, or ellas house bumhuggers with an extra bamboo insert that i made, or one of my pockets with bamboo inserts, we dont have that many night nappies tbh but we get by on those, oh i have a bg aio aswell that i add bamboo too again haha

notice a theme here? lol

x

I tried a pop-in overnight the other night (with a tb bamboo booster) and it worked ok. Dexter pees alot at night though (cause he still bf about 3 times at night) so it was wetter than I would have liked in the morning. I also used to use flips with 2 inserts in, or a super boosted bamboozle.

Oh, and I use a wool soaker at night, or a motherease rikki wrap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->