Recommend me a Pocket Nappy.......

flubdub

Reaction score
Its a minefield out there! I have decided that Pocket Nappies may be best for me, but theres loads! The ones that people use on here, I have never heard of, apart from Bambino Mio!

Can anyone recommend me a brand? And why?

i'm always hesitant to recommend specific nappies as what fits one baby well might not fit the other.
it can also be quiet a personal thing - i know some ladies that get great pleasure in using a prefold system, i personally like bg v3/v4, bg organic all in ones, and bg flip but they're all btp style and can be bulky on a newborn.

you can always try preloved and sell on those that don't suit your lo.

as above really, i love bg's they fit really well and are super reliable for us
and i love his blueberry, its pricey but well worth it, i cant wait till i can afford some more!

Whats 'BG's'? Is it short for something?

We love our btp pockets now (BGs, FBs, HHs) but when Emma was little, the only thing that fit her properly were her fitted nappies. Like the others suggested, I wouldn't buy too many of one kind until you know what works for your LO :flower:

How weird I swear I replied to this thread earlier?

If I were buying for a newborn I would get XS Fuzzi Bunz, XS BumGenius aio and Rumparooz Lil Joey...they are tech aio too but supposed to dry pretty quickly.

I only use pockets as well and think it's a good choice for easy use as I wash them in the evening and make them up in the morning then it's just like using a disposable. They're also really easy for hubby to use!.

I was recommended Issy Bears and I absolutely love them, I have only ever found one person who hasn't like them. They are really absorbent (I get 4-5 hours out of them) and come in lovely prints. I also found out about wee notions and they are my favourites you can completely personalise them as they are made to order and they last as long as my Issy's. That's all I use really I have some coming from Aus and some HL's coming but can't past judgement on those as I haven't tried them yet.

If I were you I'd definitely get a few Issy and maybe one special keepsake wee notion for when your bubba is born.

another vote for BumGenius pockets, they are really reliable.

if you need a heads up on the abbreviations, theres a link in my siggy to the sticky at the top of this section re: nappy FAQ's it's all in there honey! :thumbup:

I think Im going with bumgenius! A lot of people seem to have great things to say about them, plus they seem to be very good at night time. I have just been watching the nappylady videos on them, and think Iv made my choice! :thumbup:

I have these and there fab - although mine are the V3's and you can now buy V4s (the newer improved ones) If you can wait for the V4s to come out you might be better off or maybe buying some V3s and then when the V4s are more readily available buy some of them :) there meant to be bringing out prints soon too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->