Recommend me a toolbencch

jensonsmummy

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me a toolbench for my 2year old. He doesn't really play much with toys but a toddler group we go to has one that he likes. His brother has so many presents in his stash and hardly any for my youngest...... :wacko:

Are you looking for a wooden one or plastic with a working drill etc? x

We have a plastic JCB one that DS2 got for Christmas just after turning 2, he will be 7 this Christmas and its still going and his little brother and big brother both got use out of it and I'm sure his even littler brother will too.

We bought the ELC Bosch branded one for Earl when he was 2 (for his birthday). He's 5 in October and it's still going strong and played with by him and DS2 who is now 2. It wasn't that expensive either really.

I've got the Melissa and Doug wooden one its really well made and I love how you get wooden bolts and bits along with a wee book where you can actually make things. My son was 2 when he got this big hit in our house x

I've got the Bosch one for LO for his 2nd birthday. He hasn't used it yet but I also got it for a friends LO as was on offer and her LO loves it. We got the basic one but going to buy some tools to go with it , like the Bosch drill so LO can have one like his daddy!

Thanks for ur replies ladies, I will have a wee look at those ones. Not actually sure whether to go for wooden or plastic. His brother has a wee toolset which could add to it so a more basic one might do. There's a little tikes one in new Argos book which looks cool but it's very expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->