Recommendations for a rear facing pushchair?

hay23

Imogens Mummy
Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a rear facing pushchair? I've been looking at the Bebe Confort Loola does anyone have one and if so what are your experiences with it?

Any opinions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks xx

I have the loola up, obv not used it yet but it feels nice to push and looks good!

the Quinny Buzz is also rear facing and forward facing it's easy to push folds really small and has the auto unfold thing so it can be done more or less handsfree lol

I think alot of the girls on here would highly recommend the iCandy cherry :)

I had the loola for my son when it first came out just over 4 years ago. I loved it at first and it was fab with the creatis car seat but as kian got bigger the pushchair got heavier and harder to push.

I've still got it in the loft but haven't bothered using it with Niamh. We have used kians Quinny Zapp with Niamh which i love. In fact just had a new one. It has loads of negatives but i love it.

MY Sil has a Loola, The chasis its self is freakin heavy..but other than that its a good little pushchair

I don't know about the one you're looking at, but I have a Peg Perego Uno.. and I loooove it!! It folds up flatter than the other strollers I looked at, it switches from rear-facing to forward-facing in a second (and easily).. it's not too heavy either.

I have the Britax Vigour 4+ and love it! x

I have the Britax 4+ but haven't started using it yet. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks!

I just had the Mothercare Xcursion travel system delivered and I am absolutely in love with it, it's so neat and cute and very lightweight and also comes with the car seat all inclusive for just £300

Here's the link:

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B001CBYBVK/sr=1-2/qid=1240241159/ref=sr_1_2/280-6893288-4632749?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=189188031&mcb=core

Hope that works!

I have the britax vigor and I love it! I had the infant carrier that clicks in, and now she just uses the seat it came with. It can go forward or rear facing which is great because its good for they're development to be rear facing (cause you talk to them more). Its also very smooth and I can turn it without having to push it forward at all. It is a bit heavy though so I've got a light weight forward facing stroller for when she's older.

ive got britax vigour 4 too.. its quite popular really isnt. I thought this looked the best when I went to the shop. I just have the car seat rear facing on the chasis at the moment and when shes a little older will attach the seat.. I love it

Load of people have the Britax Vigour now! When I got mine hardly anyone had it I want a different one now lol x

I think I've decided on the bebe confort streety. From the reviews I've read it seems very good :)

thanks everyone! well the britax vigour seems a popular choice and the icandy cherry! will have a look into all that were recommended, i have a graco travel system at the moment, I like the catseat but hate the pushchair! wish I tried more out before I bought it but nevermind!

Thanks again xxx

We have the Loola up. Its great with the carseat or pram on but a bit fiddly (the harnesses) and rather heavy to push with the pushchair attachment on. We are looking at getting a lightweight stroller shortly now Thomas is 5 months.

we have the maxi cosi mura 3, its fab :) the seat unit can be front or rear facing, as can the carrycot bit, and the car seat bit! perfect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->