rectocele

kiwii

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone else is going through or has gone through this. My first child was delivered vaginally with the assistance of forceps. I dealt with a lot of issues afterwards but recovered eventually. Then came my second and the delivery went much smoother but I found out afterwards that I had a rectocele (weakened tissue between the rectum and vagina). I was told to eat healthy, exercise, and don't forget to do kegel exercises. Well it's been 2.5 years and I'm still having issues. I still struggle to find the muscles down there to successfully do kegel exercises daily. At first I didn't have symptoms but as time has gone on, I notice it does affect bowel movements which is really frustrating to live with every day. I do have an appointment coming up but I'm just looking for some tips or information from someone who has experience with this. What are some ways to strengthen the muscles back up again? Did you do physical therapy? What can I expect from pt? What kind of symptoms did you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->