Recurrent chemicals

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
I’ve just had my third chemical pregnancy and wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem? I’ve got two children already and didn’t have any losses that I know of before this time around.
I have a doctors appointment booked in a couple of weeks but wondering if there’s anything I could be doing to prevent this? I’m not sure what’s changed since I had my other kids other than my age! I’m 36, could that be making a difference?

Hi there. I am in the same boat. Just had my 3rd chemical in a row always around a week after i'm due on. Have 2 children aswel. Onto my 10th cycle now.
I just wanted to you know your not alone, i dont have a positive story but i am hoping to get to see a doctor this week to find out what could be the cause.
Sending hugs x

Hiya,

I’m so sorry you have suffered recurrent miscarriage. I can totally relate. Before my son who was born in 2016 I had 7 recurrent miscarriages before conceiving him. I had one that I got to 7 weeks, but all the others I didn’t get past 6 weeks. It was pretty awful. I had so many tests done, but everything came back fine. I started taking folic acid while trying instead of once I was pregnant, and while planning my wedding that’s when I conceived him. And with this current pregnancy (36 weeks) I had a chemical and then fell straight away with this baby with no period in between. I really have no idea why it happens. I don’t have much advise but I just wanted to share that your not alone, and even though I don’t necessarily know why they happened, just know that I did then fall and have a healthy pregnancy :) xx

I’ve just had my third chemical pregnancy and wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem? I’ve got two children already and didn’t have any losses that I know of before this time around.
I have a doctors appointment booked in a couple of weeks but wondering if there’s anything I could be doing to prevent this? I’m not sure what’s changed since I had my other kids other than my age! I’m 36, could that be making a difference?
Hey! I’m 36 too and have 2 children. I’ve just had a chemical TTC #3. I had some before my first child too when I was 27. From what I’ve read it’s just a normal thing that happens when there’s a problem with the chromosomes and we just find out earlier with these super sensitive tests. I’m still waiting to bleed from mine 11days ago ](*,)

I am sorry you are going through this. I would recommend checking out your genetics (karyotyping), your hubby sperm, and your ovarian reserve. Good luck x

Hi hun...... as you know just had my 7th loss. I had one before my daughter, then 3 in a row before my youngest son now 3 in a row since him :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->