Red and zitty boobs

lilyV

TTC #1 Since May 2011
Reaction score
Hi All,

If I'm preg... (it's complicated), I'm 14 weeks.
Yesterday I noticed both my breasts have redness. The left one has 7 pimples! The redness is on the outer sides, the bottom, and the top on both breasts. They are not itchy and they don't hurt.

I am a G cup and the bra is now TIGHT. P.S. I hardly wear bras so this isn't from the bra.

Pic is of the left boob, which looks worse then the right.

Is this pregnancy related or not?

TIA!

Attachments

• 15058512_10154532825590560_217753958_n.jpg
    15058512_10154532825590560_217753958_n.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 25
I get that when im pregnant aswell i seen prone to breast acne while pregnant :(

The top of my boobs got like that near the end of my pregnancy, they cleared pretty fast after.
I'm curious, how come you're not sure you're pregnant?

Dollar store test and urine test at doctor's was negative 2 weeks ago. I have an ultrasound and quantitative blood test in 4 days so we will see.
My average cycle is 31 days. The August cycle was 27 days, September 26 days, & October was 40 days. The bleeding is getting shorter with each cycle. I have light, medium, heavy, medium and on day 5, the bleeding stopped.. I usually have a 4-6 day cycle followed by up to 6 days of spotting. I am spotting again... I think it's because I was messing around looking for my cervix...
I keep getting bigger in the lower ab. I started thinking I might be pregnant 2.5 weeks ago when my dog went to sniff my nipple. She has never done that. I stopped wearing my rings since early October and the swelling in my fingers has not yet gone down. This has never happened before. I have had swelling in my ankles and hubby says my hands and neck is swollen...
I have continuous acne since end of August. This also hasn't happened in years.
I have woken up to wet sheets - I sweated profusely and I'm not the sweater in bed. Lol.
Strange things....

Pregnant or not, you need to get checked out by a doctor. I've never heard of neck-swelling in pregnancy, and night sweats can be a serious symptom. Don't just rule it pregnancy, go and get a full medical check-up ASAP xxxxx

I agree with the PP about getting a full medical, those are all symptoms of a hyperactive thyroid

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->