Red blotches on baby's face - help?

Kmx

Reaction score
Can anyone advise what these spots and red blotches are?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 23
Could be allergies. I would go to your doctor asap

It's just baby acne, the little white spot with the surrounding red is a classic. It's nothing to worry about, how old is your baby? They don't know what's causing it but think it's something to do with babies skin getting used to the outside world

I agree with Lau. My son had so much spots and rashes on his face the first 6-8 weeks. He was then diagnosed with eczema. But do ask your dr if your concerned x

Does it often happen after feeding? Kellymom has an article about it being like an allergic reaction but no one knows what to. My kids all had this after feeding on and off as babies.

My daughter has very dry skin around her eyebrows and a milk rash. Hers looks like a more typical milk rash but similar (white spots with red around it). I'd call your doctor tomorrow when the hey are open. x

It's s hard to diagnose these things but rashes are common. Mine had acne that started around 3-4 weeks as small red bumps then peaked at around 7-8 weeks and got really red and dry which made me think it was eczema. Then it just went away. Yours looks a little different in that it is blotchier (his was all on his cheeks). How old is he and when did it start? I put breastmilk on my babies rash and it wrnt away but I have a feeling it was going to go away anyway so not sure it was the milk or not.

Amelie had that and she was diagnosed with CMPI...not saying that's what this is because sometimes rashes for different things can look similar but i'd probably just see the GP to rule it out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->