red cheek?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
One of Hannah's cheeks is red the other isn't. Could be a rash?

Nope wasn't warm to the touch. Would that be a sign of teething? She's always been big on drooling so I can't really go by that :lol:

Sounds like teething or an ear infection. DH suffered from severe ear problems and is almost deaf in one ear and he remembers redness on the sides he had infections it. Keep and eye on if she pulls at the ear on that side at all. Teething can present itself in many ways too. From facial redness, fevers, loose and/or watery poop so almost nothing except a desire to chew and a constant drool.

will have a look in her mouth tomorrow if I can :)

Nope wasn't warm to the touch. Would that be a sign of teething? She's always been big on drooling so I can't really go by that :lol:

When Jacks teeth are playing up his cheeks go bright red & are boiling hot - sometimes one one side, sometimes on both - he is a massive drooler too - I have never seen so much liquid come out of a persons mouth!!!!

When Jacks teeth are playing up his cheeks go bright red & are boiling hot - sometimes one one side, sometimes on both - he is a massive drooler too - I have never seen so much liquid come out of a persons mouth!!!!

:rofl: glad it's not just us

Just noticed his cheek is flushed in this photo (if you can see):
https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/bev309/29102008368.jpg

yep I can see that, looks a bit like Hannah's. Will definitely be looking in her mouth tomorrow and watching for other signs

same as the others said, teething or if shes particulaly grumpy maybe ear ache? x

Red cheeks or cheek is an early sign of teething. Is she drooling alot too?

Not grumpy at all yesterday, was actually quite happy all day. Today she's been happy, but it's early and she's always happy in the mornings.

She is drooling a lot, but she's been drooling a lot for a month +. The redness seems to have gone for now but we'll try to have a look in her mouth later today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->