• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reduced movements with toilet problem...

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
currently having my 4th episode of reduced movements, I feel silly ringing the hospital again, as soon as I ge in those monitors little miss kicks up a storm, and I always feel like I should apologise for wasting staffs time...
But today Iv had two bowl movements and they have been lose,very dark near enough black with a tiny bit a blood ( sorry tmi ) Iv been experiencing period cramps daily but they always fade off so I assume their just braxton hicks? Hard to tell as I never had them with my daughter.

Is it worth ringing up? I feel like such a time waster every time I go on because little miss is perfect!

:shrug:

Also Iv had two scans for reduced movements and she's always been on track with growth,fluid,blood flow,placenta. So a scan has never shown a problem.

Go in! They dont have to show a problem xxxx everything showed as fine with my little boy and it wasn't xx

Definitely phone up. I've been in a few times and have the same issue with baby waking up straight away!!!! I imagine everything is fine, but you'd regret not going in if not..... Xxxx

Thanks ladies.
Since posting little miss has woken up! She's moving like crazy now,so much that she's making me ache. I guess she must of been having a lazy afternoon.
Xxx

Keep in mind that it's normal for the baby to sleep a lot and not move much at various times of the day. What do you think of as 'reduced movement'? Babies sleep for long stretches and then wake up and move for short periods. She should be moving every day, but it is unlikely that she will move constantly. Mine has days where she flexes her muscles a bit or sticks her bum out at me every so often but is pretty quiet, and other days where she moves a lot more. I also seem to be getting so used to the feeling that I hardly notice it anymore when the movements are rolls/pushes instead of kicks... In second tri she kicked all the time; now she pushes/wiggles and doesn't kick much. It's harder for me to feel (sometimes) because kicks are so strong and the wiggles are more subtle, but she is moving still :) Keep in mind that the movement type changes as you go later. You should definitely get checked if you are concerned, but try not to worry if she doesn't move constantly.

I have days that I call active days, baby seems to move & kick, hiccup ALL bloody day including while I'm trying to eat, which doesn't go so well for me. And then days where it appears to be sleeping and resting. There's no change in my pattern but baby def has on and off days. I still get small movements on the off days but nothing that I'd worry about. I hope everything is ok for you and you're wise to check it out if it's got your heckles up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->