Reduced: pink Baby Walker, Playskool Ball popper

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
Am having a big toy cull before Chloe's birthday (OH has just bought her a trike so we're running out of storage room!). I havent taken pics yet but I have the following to sell, and will sort out actual pics tomorrow, just thought if anyone wanted to get first dibs on things it might motivate me more!!

All will be sent without batteries in and can be collected/delivered if you're in the Sheffield S6 area (cash on collection) and the postage taken off the price, if not then RM or via courier. If no interest by friday then off to Ebay it is! xx

Pink Leapfrog Learn and Groove Music table - All working and in fab condition, everything seems to flash and light up/play things etc.
£18 posted SOLD

pink VTech Baby walker - the phone is missing - havent a clue where it could be but will double check and look for it before posting. And the 'A' key has never lit up, the others do, it still makes sounds etc.
Info here
£15, £14 posted
Pic to follow

PlaySkool busy ball popper - Works fine, comes with 4 balls (only 3 in pic but I found another and if I find the yellow one I'll include it too). balls SOLD

Playskool Explore 'n' Grow Chase-me-critter - again works fine, have just noticed there's a mark on the front, probably where it's hit the wall, doesnt effect performance though! Comes with all 3 balls.
Info here
£10, £9 posted
https://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy227/Princess_Grumblelina/th_Picture106.jpghttps://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy227/Princess_Grumblelina/th_Picture107.jpg

Mothercare/ELC pink bunny sit me up cosy - has been boxed away for awhile but has all the little toys etc, mirror is a little dented but everything's been washed the other day, the pic shows all the bits and pieces but didnt bother blowing up the ring etc. £16, SOLD

Lastly 2 bags of Megabloks (Age 1+).
70pcs £12, SOLD
24pcs £7, SOLD

Hey Hun, the Pink Leapfrog Learn and Groove Music table, what age does that go from?

Hey Hun, the Pink Leapfrog Learn and Groove Music table, what age does that go from?

It's says from 6months, full info here: https://www.elc.co.uk/Leapfrog-Learn-and-Groove-Learning-Table---Pink/126298,default,pd.html

HTH xx

Hmm, I thought it was from 6 months. I'm sure it was in Mother & Baby magazine this month. I'm definately interested hun, but I won't be able to send the paypal payment til Monday as my DH doesn't get paid til then :( So perhaps if it's still available then, would you mind posting it down to me in Southampton?

Hmm, I thought it was from 6 months. I'm sure it was in Mother & Baby magazine this month. I'm definately interested hun, but I won't be able to send the paypal payment til Monday as my DH doesn't get paid til then :( So perhaps if it's still available then, would you mind posting it down to me in Southampton?

Hi, I'm in the process of doing pics and things atm and ideally I'd like to be sending them off to new homes by the weekend but if is still about then ofc you can have it! We got it for Chloe just before her 1st bday and you can take the legs off so its on the floor and they can reach the buttons and things whilst sitting.

Gorgeous pics by the way and I was born on 1st feb so she must be a star! xx

wish i had more money my daughters love mega bloks grrrrrr

Hi, I'm in the process of doing pics and things atm and ideally I'd like to be sending them off to new homes by the weekend but if is still about then ofc you can have it! We got it for Chloe just before her 1st bday and you can take the legs off so its on the floor and they can reach the buttons and things whilst sitting.

Gorgeous pics by the way and I was born on 1st feb so she must be a star! xx

She is a star :cloud9: Good date of birth :thumbup:

Ohh I shall be keeping an eye on the thread, thanks Hun!

Hey Hun, I've been a spoilt brat & asked my mum if I can use her paypal :rofl: So I'd like to buy the pink leapfrog learn & groove table. Can send you the gift payment today - can you pm me your details & I'll send you my address etc!

Updated sold and have reduced everything else in the hope I can get everything sent off on monday together xx

Added some more pics, just need to do the walker one. xx

Hi hun. What is your best price for the ball popper and chase me critter, posted? These were on my list for Katie's birthday so I'm very interested!!!

can you doa combined price for mega blocks? There for me really lol

Oh poo, we needed a new ball popper as well :( let me know if it unpends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->