Reducing Stress during First Trimester

mamabearofsep

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

My prenatal blood work came out as progesterone being 21 (WHICH IS GOOD!) and I am officially 5 weeks but I need some advice :shrug:

1) Do any of you mama's have any ways to reduce STRESS during the first trimester? I don't think I'm stressed but here and there I get little cramps and I worry I did something wrong to my baby!

Any advice :)

Congratulations! That sounds great!!! This might not be for everyone, but I get through my first trimesters by keeping busy and doing as much as I can to just keep my mind off of the pregnancy until I start to feel comfortable and confident in the pregnancy (usually at around 9 weeks, this time not until recently).

When I was pregnant with my first, I binge-watched "Friends" and "Buffy" to pass the time. I also did a LOT of window shopping for baby things and made a HUGE list of potential names for my future children. :)

You've been a big help :) I've been trying to stay off Dr. Google

I spoke with my actual OBGYN yesterday and she reassured me that yes M/C are common but natural and positive pregnancies are much more common. With my progesterone levels so high I feel really confident in this baby.

You are really an angel for answering my questions! <3

I work 9-5 M-F as customer service, I just have to stay calm and breath and focus on things and not the pregnancy.

I don't feel any symptoms quite yet so I just always have thoughts running, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->