Reflexology? any one had?

hypnorm

Reaction score
I'm due in 5 days! and i asked my friend who has just done a reflexology course whether its any good for pregnancy and getting things moving?? she say yeah, did i wanna try it!!

I havent replied yet, bit of a wimp i am!

Has any one had it during preg or generally, just interested.

I'd jump at the chance! I had my last son 4 years ago at a natural birthing centre/midwife led unit and thats the first step you get offered to get things moving, i had mine around 39+5 and gave birth within 24 hours, it is the most wonderful experience and even if it doesnt work it will relax you to degrees you wouldnt think possible from just massage! XXX

Not had it myself but I wouldn't let a friend who has only just done a course practice on me if I was pregnant. Reflexology on pregnant women should only be practiced by experienced reflexologists who have done special training for pregnant ladies:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm not sure but hevz could be right, mine was done by a trained midwife so definitly check xx

Its something im considering trying when im near the end.

she is qualified, and is running her own Reflexology business in the evenings and weekends after work. she is getting more clients and hopes that it will be full time at some point.
www.clairekear.co.uk she has been doing it for about a year now.
I'm almost full term now.

:dohh:I see....thought you meant she'd just done a short course and wanted to practice on you:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck then:happydance:

My best friend is a MW and is delivering my baby, she is also a qualifies reflexologist and did her thesis on reflexology in labout etc...... she does it alot for women in labour and it can help you naturally induce. I am having it and she has helped me with constipation in the past with massage too! Good luck..... its lovely having it done. There is one thing they do when they stick there fingers in a certain part in each foot (supposed to reach your inner Karma and soul) and its bloody amazing, it makes you so relaxed and want to cry! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->