Well, as some of you will know - Jacks got reflux and has been on medication since late April. A few days ago the meds got put up again to: - 10ml daily Omeprazole - 3ml x 4 daily Domperidone Apparently he is on the maximum dose of Omeprazole now, we cannot increase it any more. I asked about Ranitidine, but was told that it is not as strong or as good as the Omeprazole. We brought some Carobel today, and I'll be using that instead of the Gavsicon. I just want to get him off of one of the medications, he seems so young to be dosed up to the eyeballs with stuff. I feel so deflated. Its only been a day or two after the medication increase, but he is still burping up acid and screaming in pain. If he is on the maximum dose now, if it doesnt help, were do we go from here? I feel on edge over him. The movement monitor went off last night - dont know if he is holding his breath or what, but it went off. He was coughing a lot too Whats the next move for him?