Regular 27 day cycle, 3 days late and BFN

heykitty

Reaction score
I think I might be going crazy! :wacko: I have a regular 27 day cycle and have been TTC for 9 months. I am currently 3 days late for AF and there is no sign of her appearing. Tested this morning and was slapped with a BFN! Ugh!

Had a few symptoms 6dpo- 10dpo. Lots of cm, frequent trips to the loo and very, very sore nipples. However, symptoms have now disappeared!

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Should I draw a line under it and accept that i'm unlikely to see a BFP this month or should I stay just a tiny bit hopeful?

Thanks ladies!

hi hun!
I have a very regular cycle too and had a few weird cycles where I was late once I started TTC too.. some cycles were so wonky I hardly even bled..
let me just say our bodies do some weird things!
you could possibly be pregnant and just not producing enough pregnancy hormone yet..
so perhaps just test again in another few days..
or it could be an "off" cycle..
just keep an eye out for any other symptoms..
the ones you're feeling now could be AF related too so it's hard to say if it is pregnancy at this stage..
I'm just hoping it's not a chemical pregnancy which could be delaying your AF..
I've got my fingers crossed for you and hope it's a late BFP!
xx

Thank you honey! It's crazy that we don't know what's actually going on with our bodies and have to try second guessing. Still no sign of AF today but trying not to get my hopes up and trying to forget about it. Easier said than done though! Lol!

Congratulations on your BFP! Will keep you posted if I have any news. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->