'Regular' bowel?

Rach27

Reaction score
Without going into too much detail, for the past couple of days I have been regular (3 times a day) and loose. Also, they're quite...dark (sorry if tmi!!) I was the opposite at the start of the week. Is this normal or should I be worried? I'm drinking lots of water and eating fibre.

Honestly, if it's not one thing it's another!!! :wacko:

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

I had this at the very beginning of my pregnancy and thought it was strange as constipation is more of a symptom, but as i said that the constipation started. Its normal for bowel movements to change, everythings changing inside there, and really i preffered the days when my bowel was overactive to the days where i was in pain with trapped wind!! xx

The Iron in your prenatal vitamins can make your bowels look dark and can also aid in the constipation....I am drinking pineapple juice, drinking lots of water, and trying to get enough fiber in =)

My bowels keeping switching back and forth...my diet won't really change much from day to day and literally it's been constipation, diarrhea, regular, constipation, constipation, diarrhea...and so forth and between all the pooping I feel so bloated I feel sick sometimes!! omg, sometimes it feels like cramps, and i start to panic and like two minutes later i let out the biggest air trumpet and feel loads better for it..i honestly was just worried about morning sickness...not bloating and bowel changes:nope:

That's good to know! Man, there is soooooooooooooo much going on! Thanks for the reassurance! x

My bowels keeping switching back and forth...my diet won't really change much from day to day and literally it's been constipation, diarrhea, regular, constipation, constipation, diarrhea...and so forth and between all the pooping I feel so bloated I feel sick sometimes!! omg, sometimes it feels like cramps, and i start to panic and like two minutes later i let out the biggest air trumpet and feel loads better for it..i honestly was just worried about morning sickness...not bloating and bowel changes:nope:

The diarrhea passed after about week 6 for me, but I still have loose stools (sorry, tmi). They are fairly urgent, not like bad diarrhea but until I go I feel really naseous.

LMAO at air trumpet! I have never heard that!

LOL constipated again today with more severe m/s!!! Swings and roundabouts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->