• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Regular spotting in tww, but got a bfp?

pink_kitty

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! I'm popping in from the ttc forums with a question for all you gals with a bfp :happydance: Just like the title says...did any of you regularly spot during the tww? And did you spot like usual the cycle you got your bfp?

I regularly begin spotting around 7-9dpo, but my progesterone levels are really great. All other tests are fine. It seems to be a mystery. But I'm worried it has been hurting my chances of getting a bfp. :nope:

btw...congrats to all of you!!!!! :happydance:

I might be wrong on this, but I am pretty sure implantation can happen around then.
It did for me as I got a very very faint positive on IC test at 9dpo
So the spotting may well be from implantation.

Thanks for your reply :) This is regular spotting that I experience every cycle during the tww that starts around the same time 7-9dpo.

that maybe worth getting checked then just to be safe and for peace of mind. I've not heard of someone having it every cycle.

I spotted/bled when my period was actually due and it turned out to be implantation bleeding. I thought it WAS my period (mine were all over and weird) until a friend convinced me to do a test and it was the darkest positive ever ha ha! Worth mentioning to your so to as I got sent for early scans at 7 & 8 weeks just to make sure everything was fine. I'm now 37 weeks :) my friend had a "period" every month of her pregnancy and she did deliver a few weeks early but baby was fine, he's now 5 years old!

I'm in process of getting it checked it...my progesterone levels have been checked a week after ovulation and are high (in the 40s) so it isn't progesterone and I already had an hsg done checking for blockages or polyps or anything that could be causing it. That was clear too. My FS has put me on prometrium, a progesterone supplement even though my levels are hight, just to see if that helps any, but it didn't delay the spotting. :dohh:

I don't really want to start iui until it is figured out just in case it is preventing the little bean from sticking!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->