Reiki - Your experiences

shazney22

Reaction score
I am just wondering what experiences people have had with Reiki, I have recently been attuned to reiki level 1, but have experienced a few run down moments with my health, its not past the 21 day cleanse, but please tell me this will get better? lol :blush:

It will :) .... i'm attuned to level one too and for the entire 21 days i suffered a terrible chest infection, headaches and general unwellness... it did certainly get better though, i must have been full of crap lol

Congrats on your attunement x

Think all the cleansing you're doing! You must be having a proper clear out :) Are you noticing any changes when you put you're doing the self healing bits?

Yep its your body cleansing its self. I ended up like this but it got better, much better!! x

I love it and would love to learn more about it.
I also love meditation and visualisation xx

ok, I keep being itchy with it, Ive had a bad chest infection and I am really rundown. How come you didnt like it Mummy2B21? and how come a lot of you like it? How does it get better lol, I know I aint over the 21 day mark yet. I havent noticed much, only notice seeing almost like a blue sort of aura when I am shutting my eyes, but dont feel of any benefit yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->