Relaxed approach this time!!

mrsthomas623

MommyToNolanAndPregnant!
Reaction score
Well last night during :sex: we (ok, mostly myself :haha:) made the decision to try for number 2!! I do not want to get caught up in OPKs or temping or anything this time as it was sooo stressful TTC Nolan. Only took 5 months but after reading the TTC threads.. it was overwhelming!

Just want to enjoy trying this time!

Pointless post really, just excited! :thumbup:

Hi! Congrats on NTNP - hopefully the relaxed approach will get you a BFP soon! :thumbup:

Nolan is gorgeous btw :D

You nutjob! You're here too?

Hah, here's to sweet little sleeping through babies in the future (I hope, for both, hah!)

You nutjob! You're here too?

Hah, here's to sweet little sleeping through babies in the future (I hope, for both, hah!)

Crazy right?? Seriously, I am figuring we can get through anything after these babies!! :haha:

DH figure within about 3 years I will need to go back to work part time... so I told him we better have them close together because it is not fair to spend 3 years with one and only 6 or so months with the other. I won that debate! :thumbup:

BFN today :( Ahh well, I admit i'm not getting laid much right now :( Sort of hard with FIL staying over for 2 weeks.

Good luck to you

BFN today :( Ahh well, I admit i'm not getting laid much right now :( Sort of hard with FIL staying over for 2 weeks.

Good luck to you

Bummer :nope:

Once FIL leaves you will just have to attack OH whenever Alex sleeps... so thats leaves you 5-10 minutes a day right? :haha:

Good for you; we decided the same way, but yesterday morning :haha: Good luck this time around

I remember you from the "Assumptions about England" thread in the baby section last night :thumbup:

Good for you; we decided the same way, but yesterday morning :haha: Good luck this time around

I remember you from the "Assumptions about England" thread in the baby section last night :thumbup:

Thanks! You too!

We are all trying to be a little more relaxed in ntnp but all doing it our own way.

x

We are all trying to be a little more relaxed in ntnp but all doing it our own way.

x

:thumbup: Yeah, I am definitely one of those people that any kind of stress messes up my cycles. I figure the less I think about it, the calmer I can be. :hugs: I hope I did not offend anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->