Relaxed cycle- will pos opk come sooner?

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
Lets find out! This month we are taking a more NTNP proach to TTC :) if that makes sense! Only thing we are actually "doing" is opks and that is so i'm about to keep track of ovulation and cycle since my last 3 have been off and long. I'm on cd15 today and here is my opks

top is from yesterday bottom 2 are from today

Attachments

• 4_10.jpg
    4_10.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 10
They are close to being pos! I am taking the same approach this month I'm using opks and temping which really eases all the stress for me believe it or not lol and I'm CD12 and my opks are already becoming dark for a change!

I bet it will be pos in a day or 2, good luck! xx :D

Thank you I'm hoping so. My lo is 13 days so I'm hoping and praying for a normal cycle

Does it look like i missed my surge? I usually have a positive opk for at least 2 or 3 days... It is a lot lighter today.

Attachments

• 4_11.jpg
    4_11.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 4_112.jpg
    4_112.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
I'm not sure, maybe yesterday's should be counted as a positive seen as today's is lighter? Are you testing again later?

I think I will because I think that was a bad test. It had to have been.

tested again tonight. I think i'm still building up to my surge. So at least i know i didn't miss my surge.

Attachments

• 4_113.jpg
    4_113.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 4_114.jpg
    4_114.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
I think its almost positive! Will do another one in a few hours to see if it is indeed positive! I'm so excited :happydance: Do you think its too soon to say this is going to be a normal cycle for me? better not say that just yet! knock on wood!:dohh:

Attachments

• IMAG1410.jpg
    IMAG1410.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG1411.jpg
    IMAG1411.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG1413.jpg
    IMAG1413.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
I'm not trying to burst bubbles, but I wouldn't count any of those as "almost" positive on a Wondfo. However, I just may be a weird one since I'm irregular and have PCOS. Mine have to be very obviously darker than the control to be positive (equal to is not positive for me on a Wondfo). If you use these test a lot, then you know better than I would what your surge looks like. Just putting my 2 cents in since I've been using Wondfos for a long time.

last one for tonight!

Attachments

• IMAG1420.jpg
    IMAG1420.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
That one looks more like an "almost" :)

For me it would still be "almost" but for you it could be your surge. Good luck!

Here's what my positives look like on those :D

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0049.jpg

I'm going to be the odd one out and say it's your positive. They say the line has to be equal or more in colour. That line is definately equal :D x

what about this one?

Attachments

• IMAG1428.jpg
    IMAG1428.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 8
That last one looks positive to me! It may get darker than that too. Mine was really dark for about 2 days with "Almosts" for a day or 2 on both sides of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->