Relaxed cycle- will pos opk come sooner?

:dance: wooohooo!

i really hope we catch the egg this time :) My EDD would be January 1st

i've looked back at my past like 8 months of when we bded and when i ovulated and i've yet to bd the day of or day after ovulation so hopefully we'll get to this cycle and that will catch it!

Can I ask where you buy these strips, I hate the ICs that I get they are rubbish, these looks pretty good. Are they as cheap as other ones? x

Ok I will have a look, I keep getting the green handled ones that are really thin and full of dents!

Good luck for this month! :D

yeah those green handle ones are crap! they give bad false positives too!

:) how long does the surge last again? I feel like i've forgotten everything about TTC after last month!

P.S i just did another one and its def. positive came up right away darker then the control line and i just had a whole lot of ewcm!

The surge can last anything from a day to 4! You usually ovulate withing 12-36 hours of your 1st pos test so get bding! x

:dance:

we bded last night and will again this evening or tonight hopefully!

i haven't really been temping this month. However i have randomly taken my temp on a few days when i wake up and i'm still using the chart for when i bd and also for my opk. I was just playing around with it and adding temps and changing them and adding and changing all kind of things and it keeps giving me solid crosshairs on cd18 which is today :)

Last one for the day! I'm going to my in laws for dinner tonight then hopefully DH and I will be in the mood when we get home :) I'm not testing anymore today because that one is obviously positive. I'll test again tomorrow and see if its negative or still going strong!

Attachments

• IMAG1430.jpg
    IMAG1430.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
here are my tests from today so far.. the first two are from fmu and the last 3 are from 12pm! They look like they may be starting to fade? FMU is def. lighter then the others, but the one i did at 12 seems to be stilll dark. The equate brand was from 12pm too and it doesn't look quite positive so it must be fading out which must confirm i'm ovulating today.. hopefully!

Attachments

• IMAG1432.jpg
    IMAG1432.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG1433.jpg
    IMAG1433.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG1434.jpg
    IMAG1434.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG1436.jpg
    IMAG1436.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG1435.jpg
    IMAG1435.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
safe to say its negative!

Attachments

• IMAG1438.jpg
    IMAG1438.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Now for the dreaded tww! Good luck hope you caught the eggy :D xxx

thank you! we had a great bd yesterday evening which i swear is like either right when i released the egg or i had just released the egg a few hours before, because TMI when he went in i would feel a twinge/pain in my right ovary. It wasn't painful to where we had to stop or anything, but i just put my hand over it and it relieved it. Once we were done i didn't feel it anymore!

Anyways we got a temp spike this morning :) so i'm 1dpo woohoo! We are going to bd again today and probably tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->