Relentless backache

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
I've had constant backache now for two days. I've suffered from a bad back since I was 18, so I'm used to powering through....but this is constant. I've spent the day with a hot water bottle on my back, which has helped a little, but not to any treat extent and I've just given in and taken a paracetamol.

Has anyone else had this or suffering from this?

No, I personally haven't, but I am sure it is completely normal -- even expected, especially if you are prone to back aches. I hope you get more relief soon!

Ive had backache the last 2 days but wasn’t sure if it was SPD or actual backache! Hot water bottle is the only thing I can suggest. Not sure if you can use deep heat gel too? Hope yours eases soon x

The hot water bottle isn't touching it. Paracetamol did help, but it was short lived and is now back to just as painful as it was before. If it hasn't eased up by tomorrow, then I'll give the MW a call.

I'm prone to backaches from being rear ended years ago and my first pregnancy was awful with backaches especially in 3rd tri. I mean seriously I'd cry and just lie in a nest of pillows tying to get comfortable. I learned my lesson and the dr sent me to physical therapy and the chiro. Got some very simple exercises to strengthen the lower back and it's helped tremendously with pregnancies 2 and 3, although I still have issues. See if maybe you can get into physio or a chiro for some relief. Might not be the same, but just sharing my experience in case it might help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->