Relief band for morning sickness???

Bjdodson2010

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am currently 6 weeks along and having a horrible time with morning/all day sickness. My MIL gave me a relief band which delivers a small electric shock on the pressure point located on my wrist and I was wondering if anyone else has used these and if they helped... my doctor says to give it a try but I was also hoping for some feed back from others.

Thank you in advance.

I don't know about an electric shock one...but I'm 6 weeks and suffering too even though I'm already on anti sickness meds. I've got travel sickness bands for around my wrist that help slightly, but I wouldn't use something that will shock you x

Are you sure it is something that shocks you? I have the sea bands and they have something that puts pressure on a specific point on your wrist that helps with nausea. They have helped a lot for me, I forgot to wear them one day last week and my nausea was much worse.

I'd be a little worried about something that gives an electric shock but the sea bands worked for me so I recommend them to others.

I've never heard of bands which give you an electric shock (that sounds a little scary!) but I used the travel sickness bands which put pressure on your wrists when I was very sick with my 1st and they definitely helped.

I've had horrible MS and vomiting all day, had to go to the hospital for IV fluids at about 5-6 weeks. I lost almost 10lbs in the first 2 weeks and my BMI dropped to 18 (I'm was already thin b4 pregnant). I was given Zofran and it was a miracle drug. I took it for about a week and I haven't needed it for about 2 weeks now, although still have horrible nausea and throw up every single morning:cry:

What I've done is this: eat something small every two hours even if you aren't hungry. but dont' eat too much, being full is almost just as bad. in the middle of the night whenever I wake up I eat 3-5 pretzels. And in the morning I just get it over with and throw up then I immediately make and eat a fruit smoothie.

The seabands didn't do anything for me. But Preggie Pops helped. you can get them from Amazon.

I've been able to keep my symptoms somewhat manageable this way. Hope it gets better soon !:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->