Reminder about using taxis

B

babydust1990

Ladies, can I just do a reminder of taxi safety. I just found out my friend was raped last night by a taxi driver...

Always use a reputable taxi rank
Try to never use one alone especially at night
If you have to be alone in a taxi, use the phone technique and call someone for the duration of the ride.

Please please please stay safe xx

Oh no, hope your friend gets all the support she needs :hugs:

I'm a big fan of the phone technique in taxis, hate being alone in one

hope she gets all the help she needs!
the taxi firm i use send you a text when the taxi is near telling you the make, model and reg number of the taxi and ask you to reply with feedback

Thank you, I managed to speak to her this morning and she's doing well considering. She was at forensics all day yesterday and the drivers been arrested. She said whats getting her through is the fact she knows they have a lot of evidence as she went straight to the police. Such a brave girl.

The phone technique is what my OH has always made me use, he's big on safety though. He won't let me walk alone to the shop if its dark, too many sick people around :nope:

hope she gets all the help she needs!
the taxi firm i use send you a text when the taxi is near telling you the make, model and reg number of the taxi and ask you to reply with feedback

Mine too, it's such a great service! They text when they're on thier way with the make and reg number of the cab, also the price of the journey too! they then ring when it's here... It's the only one I use now.

Great advise and prayers with your friend

When I was 17 a taxi driver took me on a detor. 30 mins well out of our way, I had no mobile then. Nothing happened but he was out to scare me and succeeded

Very sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she gets all the help she can. I dont do taxis on my for this reason.

Oh my goodness is this the poor girl in Swadlincote? I was absolutely shocked when I heard about this - especially living not far away. She's been so brave reporting it and doing what she can to bring this disgusting creature to justice. Sending her prayers and best wishes xxx

That's so sad, I hope your friends ok and getting the support she needs :hugs:

What sort of taxi was it?

Oh my goodness is this the poor girl in Swadlincote? I was absolutely shocked when I heard about this - especially living not far away. She's been so brave reporting it and doing what she can to bring this disgusting creature to justice. Sending her prayers and best wishes xxx

Yep, it was Alpha cars hun so if you ever use taxi's, please don't use them! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->