***REMINDER!!*** 'One Born Every Minute'

classyburd

Mummy to Archie
Reaction score
channel 4 at 9pm tonight girls, looks like it could be quite weepy

I can't wait to watch it!! I think I'm gonna get all broody again & it's gonna bring back so many memories.

I'll be watching, got Jo Frost on in anticipation.

watched Jo frost and now watching this! (joys of hubby working away tonight!) could slap the hubby that is laughing!

and why would you want your teenage son in the room with you!!

Haha this is what we're saying on another forum. I find it odd, personally, they her 18 year old son is there commenting on her lactating and staying in the room whilst she's being examined.

I find the son being their wierd too!

Oh and I think I woulda smacked the guy by now if it were me!

I would have knocked Anthony out if he had been like that with me.

THe son being there is a little odd

That was brilliant... i didnt know it was a series. xx

If my OH had laughed at me while I was having a contraction I would have floored him

Bring's back so many memories of Aidan's birth
xx

It made so broody!! Lol OH was sat staring at the screen in wonder also.. :rofl: So sweet!

OMG i just sat and watched in amazement that i managed to get through that experience.
I howled like a baby though each time they placed the newborn baby onto the mother for the first time. Brings back so many memories of happiness

That guy that tried to lock his wife in the bathroom was a complete TAWT!! DH thought it was funny until I gave him a filthy look and told him that if he was like that smacking him in the face would be the best pain relief in the world. I too found it odd her 18yr old son was there and didn't even turn away when she was being examined

Oh my gosh I cried so much - especially for the blonde lady (lisa?) i felt EXACTLY the same as her when I had to have my emergency section. And it brought it all back the way they whisked her baby away just like they did to ethan :(

I also would have killed the other husband - I know editing can be responsible for a lot but it seemed her son was more mature than the dad!

Will def be watching it again!

aarrrgggh her husband had me seething the whole night, did like it when she said he couldnt join the police force before as he was a short arse!!! ha ha ha bet he feels like a right d*ck today though, esp being a copper bet his pals at work are rubbing it right in!!!

Gosh whenever i see a baby born never fails to make me blub!!

Great series - can't wait for next week!!

What a complete prat that woman's husband was...and am still totally weirded out by her son being in the room with her.. :S

I am just watching the first episode online :). In which Region was it filmed? I love the accents ^^*squeal*. :haha:

I giggle at the husband xD :rofl:

I didnt know that you get gas by an inhaler lol, I thought you get a facemask connected to a gas bottle ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->