Renae's Double Cylon Ladybug Seattle Vacation

:wohoo: We HAVE to meet up! What timeframe are you looking at?

Love the title change :thumbup:

Perfect! If nothing in my schedule changes I have Thurs, Sat and Sun off :thumbup:

I've heard if BG before because of Portlandia- when they were watching it and got addicted. I love shows like that- I haven't had a good binge session on a tv show. I've never watched Star Trek either, so no expectations there!

We have 'elevenses' in the UK- it's not just for hobbits!

That place looks awesome! I really want to go to Portland.

I really want to go to Portland too! A good friend just moved from Portland to North Carolina and they miss it terribly.

DH loves BSG :) Totally love your idea of getting the onesie ;)

I love the name of the restaurant glutenfreenoms!!

We have a ghost tour of seattle scheduled! I am so excited, it should've be fun.

The condo we rented in bellevue was just cancelled. It looks like they took every single reservation of that place off airBnb. I am darn glad we had time to book an alternate location. We found a one bedroom a block from the convention hall for the same price. Last one that was less than 200 a night. Whew. Dodged that bullett. It isn't quite as luxurious but it is closer.

I feel really bad for the person who is arriving in five days at that place and had their reservation cancelled too.

Does this bed look like a double to you?
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5424050?euid=6522a90d-1cf2-8164-1c8c-4973f68b3bcf

well, now that sucks. Did they say why?

I'm thinking a queen maybe.

That really sucks for people with reservations coming up soon! I'm glad you found another place!

I think that looks like a double- it's definitely bigger than a single, but could be a small double. My bed size estimator is probably warped from being in the UK where a king here is like a US queen.

Looks like a UK double to me!

How disappointing about your other place being cancelled - & yes particularly awful for the person arriving in 5 days, poor show.

We made it! We have a cute little one bedroom condo in the heart of Bellevue. Mr. Drew is sleeping in while I am "bumping" As he puts it. There are so many food options here it is great.

We went to a pizzeria in true style last night. Razzi's Pizzaria was amazing(8523 greenwood ave N). It s owned by a combo of Greeks and Italians who took such good care of me. I gave them my list of bad foods which as you guys know is totally insane. They were able to make me a fantastic pizza with chicken, olives, roasted red bell pepper and fresh basil. We had freshly made dolmathes as an appetizer. For the regular food crowd they had giant calzones and heaping bowls of fettuccine and garlc bread. Seriously it is like the restaurant lives the mantra that everyone can eat here and eat well. I am so glad we made that our first dinner stop in seatle.

Today the hubs and I are going to run around the city and see what sort of trouble we can get into.

My OH calls it "bumping" too and my "bumping friends" lol

Is your OH's name Drew?

I need to message you guys so we can pinpoint when and where we're meeting on Saturday! I can't wait :happydance:

Most people call him andrew. Only the female members of his direct family call him drew. Funny our hubby's share a name and the bumping thing.

We recreated out honeymoon yesterday and went touring the Bellevue botanical gardens. Very pretty.

Then we had an early dinner with some of our friends and played sentinels! I am still struggling with what to do for dinner on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->