Renee Ava 4 october 2010

emmalj80

Reaction score
Cant believe i just wrote out my birth story and it all dissappeared........ Gutted i leave the short version and update when my little ladys not looking for tea.

I went to day assessment as i was 16 days late and the wanted to check if the placenta was functioning ok, this was on sunday 3rd i was having a few pains but nothing to write home about they gave me a scan a said baba was in the region of 8.5lbs nice and average, came home and cooked a roast and was having more pains slightly increasing in intensity but still copable so i did'nt tell my partner just incase it all died down, by the time x factor finished i knew she was on her way i told my partner who started timing contractoins, they were coming every 3 to 4 minutes so by 11pm we were off, we arrived at the hospital at 11:30pm by this time everything had calmed and i was worried they were going to send me home, i need'nt have worried pains started coming thick and fast and i started on the gas & air (awesome stuff) i got to pushing stage quite quickly and pushed my daughter out in 6 minutes.

Renée Ava was born on the 04/10/2010 at 20:01am weighing a massive 10lb 4.5oz not bad considering the scan i had only 10 hours previous said she was 8.5lbs.

She's gorgeous and such a good girl, i even get 6 hours solid sleep a night,

Good luck to all those still waiting and thanks for all the advise over the last 10 months. XXXX

Pictures below are 2 and 3 days old, she's much prettier now all her swellings gone down lol

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 9
wow that was speedy...well done hun, sounds like everything went smoothly - congratulations on your little girl - 10lb 4 - wow, that made my eyes water...haha

Well done x

Gorgeous little lady!! Congrats and well done, sound slike a perfect birth.

awwwww what a sweetie, love that last pic!! :cloud9: Congratulations hon!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"