repeat csection and tubal ligation

Blessedbaby

Mum to two and expecting
Reaction score
hi ladies

has anyone had a tubal ligation during their repeat csection? if so, how was your recovery? did you find it much more difficult than when you only had your csection? when will I be able to drive again? still 6 weeks?

any advice on how to recover quicker ... thanks :flower:

Yup! I did just over 8 weeks ago.

They also found a tear in my uterus and lots of scar tissue sticking stuff together.

I recovered wonderfully! I had a section on Thursday and was back driving on Monday.

I didn't find that the recovery was any different because of the tube tying at all. That was my third section.

I started lifting weights and doing long walks about 2 weeks PP, I found walking harder than driving.

I don't see how any adult can quit driving for 6 weeks, especially with other kids.

I had a third c/section and TL four months ago. I didn't find it to be any worse than the previous c/s. I drove after a week. The lochia did last longer than my previous pregnancies (6 weeks on and off) but that was probably due to the 40 stairs I had to climb to our flat we were renting while waiting for our new house to be built lol! For me the hardest part has been knowing I can't have any more children. Not that we would have anyway, but somehow the physical closing of that door has been hard.

Thank you ladies I'm looking forward to this new chapter ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->