Reposting intro...

bandm318

Mommy of 2 and TTC#3
Reaction score
I'm Rebecca, DH is Michael. This is our second marriage. I have two children, dd born 2/7/02 and ds born 6/18/05. He does not have any. We are ttc #3.

We have been activitely ttc since Jan '11, ntnp since Oct '10 with no success. I had a failed uterine ablasion in '07, all it did was lessen my lining. So we are attempting to thicken my lining. Had a HSG in July, it did not go well and showed by my tubes being blocked. Had a hysteroscopy in Aug to clear my tubes, couldn't even see them. So we did a mock cycle this cycle to thicken my lining which was successful, though af has been a no-show. So now we are not sure if I am pg or if I need provera to make af show. Took a $.88 Walmart test on Fri, BFN and another one today with fmu, and not sure. Inverted it, still not sure. So will take another tomorrow am, and have appointment with the RE nurse for bw. She is running a preprovera panel and I will ask for a beta too. If bfn, I will get provera, have a hystosonogram this cycle to check my uterus for abnormalities, then move on to IVF the next cycle. Still being cautiously optimistic I will get my miracle this cycle, but we'll see.

Anyway, hoping to find some supportive mommies and mommies-to-be here as I go through this journey as this is new to me!

TIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->